A ladies' cream glove cut from machine knitted silk with net and stitched together, circa 1820 - 30, elbow length, embroidered with horizontal rose buds, the knuckles and lower arm with larger rose sprigs in twisted corded silk and floss silk, raised work centres, 29.5 cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 - 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23452
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.