A ladies' cream glove, circa 1820 - 1830, cut from machine knitted silk and sewn together, the bracelet band embroidered with horizontal daisies, the lower arms and knuckles with larger blooms in twisted corded silk and floss silk, raised work-centres, 29.5 cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 - 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23451
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.