A ladies pair of printed and hand coloured gloves of soft cream kid leather, grain side out, Spanish, circa 1800, painted with harebells and pink and yellow flower sprays tied with pink blooms, with pinked and scalloped cuff edges similar to accession number 23427, 21 cm long. Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conservation 1995 - 1999 sponsored by Past Assistant John Clayton.

Accession No: 23445 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.