A pair of ladies' elbow length printed doeskin leather gloves, flesh side out, circa 1785 – 95, each printed with oval medallions containing a romanticised depiction of a shepherdess within folate and ribbon swags, printed ‘bracelet' composed of a neo-classical urn ‘mount' on a band of delicate berries and foliage, 46 cm long. Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence.

Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23441 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.