A pair of womens' long white leather gloves, circa 1685 – 1700, plain except for the richly coloured crimson silk pointing over the knuckles which culminate in floral sprays, similar decorative embroidery outlining the thumbs, 41 cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence.

Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23440 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.