A pair of womens' long gloves, circa 1735, of white leather, flesh side outwards but glazed, inset with curving bands of dark green cobweb like needlepoint lace and edged with green braid, 38 cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23439 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.