A pair of ladies' cream long kid leather gloves, flesh side out, circa 1680 – 1700, unlined, embroidered with raised –work bird with couched silver threads and floss silks, green floss silk pom-poms to the knuckles and decorative embroidered cross-hatching to the fingers, 36 cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23435 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.