A pair of pale yellow long gloves, circa 1700 – 1710, of kid leather suede side uppermost, slightly flaring openings, the hand and thumb sections embroidered overall with scrolling flowerheads, three blue pom-poms to the knuckles, 42 cm long. Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence.

Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23434 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.