A white printed leather ladies' glove, grain side out, Spanish, circa 1790 – 1800, printed with horizontal stripes of neo-classical motifs, fine copper plate engravings, the cuff with star shaped punched holes and pinked scallop edging, 21 cm long. Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence.

Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23430
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.