A ladies' knitted silk glove, probably circa 1830, long, slim form, knitted in shades of lilac, blue and green against a cream ground, with large embroidered diamond over the knuckles in pink, blue and yellow 21 cm long. Similar in technique and colour to object 23425, but of a longer slimmer shape.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 - 1999 with help from the NHLF.

Accession No: 23424
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.