A pair of knitted silk liturgical gloves, 19th century, machine knitted with earlier 18th century gold braid gauntlet edging and gold embroidered silk roundels, 27 cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 - 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23404 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.