A pair of purple knitted silk ladies gloves, probably Italian, late 17th century, elbow length, worked in gold with repeats of stylised beasts and flower stems, 35 cm long. Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence.

Conservation 1995 – 1999 sponsored by Bennett Safetywear Ltd.

Accession No: 23400 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.