A pair of large brown suede leather gloves, probably for military or falconry purposes, 17th century, of heavy buff leather with wide integral, curving gauntlet which reaches past the elbows, no adornments, over-stitched seams 57cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23397 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.