A pair of gloves, circa 1650 –70, of white leather dyed dark brown, flesh side out, with narrow angular gauntlet separately worked and applied, lined in pink silk, the gauntlets of elaborate gold and silver strip, forming large three dimensional medallions and florets, edged in gold fringing, 30 cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 –1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23394 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.