A pair of white stained brown men's gloves, flesh side out, circa 1640 – 60 with integral gauntlet edged and lined with rose pink silk, and adorned with couched silver thread edging band further applied with purl wire coiling tendrils and foliage and raised satin stitched pansies in coloured silks, 30 cm long.

Part of the collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from the NHLF.

Accession No: 23390 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.