A pair of brown doeskin ladies gloves, early 17 century, suede side up, with bright yellow leather to the interior, with three decorative but simple bands of stitching over the knuckles which touch the apexes of the finger seams, the embroidered gauntlets have been removed and are part of Accession number 233861 + A

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from the NHLF.

Accession No: 23386+A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.