A single elbow-length white leather ladies glove circa 1685 – 1700 with raised work silver peacock amid flower sprays above the knuckes, three pink silk pom-poms and decorative pink embroidery to the fingers and edges, 41 cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from NHLF.

Accession No: 23381
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.