A pair of men's gloves of white kid stained yellow, flesh side out, circa 1680 – 1700, decorated with blue and fawn floss silk embroidery, cutwork openings backed in beige silk and edged in blue and tan silk fringing, decorative embroidery edging the finger openings and thumbs, 29 cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conservation 1995 – 1999 sponsored by Lewis Goodman , Liveryman and former Trustee of the Glove Collection Trust.

Accession No: 23379 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.