A pair of wrist length gauntlet gloves, circa 1650 – 70, of white leather dyed yellow/brown, with integral gauntlets, the leather ground covered in salmon pink satin and applied with raised silver strip fern motifs, silver tinsel ribbon trim to the wrists, 24cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from the NHLF.

Accession No: 23365+A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.