A single leather glove, circa 1650 – 80, of white kid, stained orange-brown, wrist length with integral gauntlet edged in broad band of silver lace and adorned with torquoise and salmon pink ribbon loops, finely overstitched finger seams with bands of embroidery extending to form pointing. 27cm long.

Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conservation 1995 – 1999 sponsored by Liveryman Jeff Hewitt.

Accession No: 233622
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.