A ladies' cream silk knitted right hand single mitten, 1905/10, 38 cms (15 inches) long, with an intertwining ribbon pattern.

Made by W. Ball and Son, Ilkeston, Derbyshire. Past Master John Wood was chairman of the Company and the glove was donated by him to the Glovers Company in 1960, subsequently on loan to the Museum of London and returned to the Trust in 2007.

Accession No: 2007.27.
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.