A pair of men's brown leather gloves, probably English riding gloves, from the late 17th Century.
Part of the Collection donated to the Livery in 1959 by the late Robert Spence. Conserved 1995 – 1999 with help from the NHLF.
The sales catalogue states that the gloves are finely stitched in cream silk and elaborately edged with black and gold twisted silk fringe.
Purchased by the Trustees from Christie's at auction.