A pair of ladies' light tan leather motoring gloves and gauntlets fastened with patent clips, dated 1902 – 1910, with fine Brosser outseam stitching.

The 8 inch stiffened golden brown gauntlets are covered with handpainted silk satin, together with Dents' spring loaded clips and are a highly unusual feature.

Donated by Liveryman Douglas Sweet, purchased from Kerry Taylor auctions in association with Sotherby's

Accession No: 2007.23. +A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.