A ladies' pair of gloves, probably French, circa 1660 – 80, of alum tawed kid leather, embroidered in green silks to the fingers and cuff and trimmed with salmon pink pom-poms, 32 cm long. Part of the Mansell-Pleydell collection, taken from a country house in Dorset. Purchased by the Livery Glove Collection Trust in 2003 with funds received from the late John Hobley bequest, arranged by past Master John Wood.

Conserved in 2004 by Liveryman Marion Kite.

Accession No: 2005-364 + A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.