A wooden light brown glove box 10” by 3.5” by 2” with crossed gloves printed on the lid (of contemporary style). Dated 1920's.  A simple press/clip fastening, lined with white paper – base brown, mottled paper.

Donated by Douglas Sweet in May 2005, acquired from an antique shop in Wexford, Eire.

Accession No: 2005.3. [108]
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.