A pair of ladies' cream fine suede leather formal gloves made with outseam brosser stitching in France in the 1930's.

15 B L with 3 button mousquetaire opening, de rigeur for formal functions. The gloves were made by one of the leading French factories, Tréfousse of Chaumont.

Donated by Jeremy Borchardt of Astra Gloves, Dublin, in May 2004

Accession No: 2004.20.9. +A [98. +A (ix)]
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.