A pair of ladies cream leather day gloves, plus three identical pairs dated 1920's – 1930's with outseam prixseam stitching, special buttons, but while styling is that of a man's glove, the unusual point detail and small size (seven and a quarter) indicates that the gloves were for ladies.

Made for Edouard and Butler, New Bond Street, London.

The three additional pairs were returned to the Company by the Museum of London in 2002 along with items 63 and 64, having been overlooked on the original transfer.

The donor is not known.

Accession No: 2002.15. three pairs [62. +A]
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.