A pair of ladies' black leather day gloves with glacé leather palm and suede back, dated 1940's to 50's, marked ‘foreign', with full pique stitching and diamond punchwork on back and zigzag stitching. Made for D.H.Evans of Oxford Street, London which had one of the largest glove departments at that time.

Donated in 2001 by Marion Kite.

Accession No: 2001.2.2. +A
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.