A pair of gloves which belonged to the Duchess of Windsor in cream leather, probably doeskin, with fine Brosser stitching, circa 1940. The gloves are classic three button mousquetaire formal gloves.

Purchased at Sotherby's, New York in 1998 and donated by Douglas Sweet.

Accession No: 1998.7. +A [23 + A]
The Catalogue is under Copyright (C) 2012, The Glove Collection Trust.